Thursday, March 12, 2015

Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack Review

Hello...!!!

Its been a long time since the last time that I updated my blog. I'm so sorry for that. I got lots of skin care products that I've tried for the pass months and I want to share my personal experience to help you decide. Let's start by reviewing Himalaya Herbals Facial Pack that I got from Sampleroom ( sampleroom.PH ) for free together with other Himalaya Herbals face care line.

This facial mask claims to get rid of skin problem such as pimples and oily skin. Its like a mud pack because of the color. I used it after washing my face using the Himalaya Herbals Facial Wash. I applied it after I towel-dried my skin and leave it for 15 minutes. After that, I rinse it with water. After few days of using it, I noticed that my skin becomes less oily and some of my little pimples starts to dry out.

Pro : it really controls the oil production and tightens my pores.

Cons : its a bit grainy when you apply it. It feels like you're using a scrub.

Worth To Repurchase?

Yes I'll repurchase it in the future if I need a help to get rid of my pimples.

facebook.com/raynfromtheskyPH
@raynfromthesky ( Instagram | Twitter )



No comments:

Post a Comment