Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Galaxy-Printed Tank Top



Printed Tank Top is such a huge trend as of the moment.I noticed this trend from browsing looks from the top menswear blogger, David Guison.I also noticed this trend from the recent rave parties and music festivals that I joined this year.It's very practical yet stylish because you gonna be all soak in sweat while jumping to the ocean of crown.

But for ours that has a restricted dress code in their workplace or those who are not confident to pull this off, you can still wear this article-of-the-moment by wearing a button-down shirt or a cardigan and let it open in front so it'll show the prints of the tank top



I spotted this tank top from Tee Culture, an exclusive clothing line for teens available in SM Store.Actually, I spotted this on sale, from 350pesos, I got it for only 175pesos.

Button Down Shirt - United Colors of Benetton
Galaxy Printed Tank Top - Tee Culture by SM Store
Dog Tag - SM Accessories by SM Store
Jeans - Bench
Sneakers - Nike SB
Watch - Swap Watch





No comments:

Post a Comment