Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Your Past Make You BETTER,NOT BITTER



 Shot taken using my MyPhone a898 duo.I don't bring my 12-megapixel digicam everyday going to work so take God that my camera phone can take some decent shots although I'm still planning to upgrade my phone with a higher megapixel since there's a lot of phones in the market that has a 12-megapixel feature.Perfect for taking pics.I also thank God for my friend, Karen , for having great photography vision.Because I really believe that you really don't have to have a dslr to take stunning shots.

Accessories - SM Accessories
Tortoise Watch - Timex Watch
Collared Shirt and Grey Pullover - Thrifted

Collared Shirt, Grey Pullover - Thrifted
Skinny Jeans - Arnold Palmer
Sneakers - Nike
Bag - TechCase ( SM Store )





I so love Ortigas Park.













No comments:

Post a Comment