Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion Review

Its been a long time since I posted a review of the products that I used so I guess I can call this post as a comeback post.hahaha..Anyway, I want to tell you my experience on using this product, its a Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion Review.Actually this is my second time to buy this product from Bath and both Works since I'm totally satisfied with the result of it.Actually I bought this in January 2014 since during that time, my skin was started to feel dry because of the cold weather.Supposedly, I've decided to buy the regular version of it but when I spotted that they have the Holiday Traditions Collections, I decided to try it for 550pesos.The scent of it is very delicious because it smells like a peppermint candy.

When I tried it, I noticed that there's a cooling effect after I applied it which I don't like that time because during that time, it's really cold so I decided to keep it and just continue to use it in summer.When the summer arrived, I started to continue using it and it really feels so good.In terms of the moisturizing effect, it moisturize my skin although I still love the original formula of this. Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion has a combined power of  Shea Butter, Aloe , Vitamin E and Vitamin B5 whereas the Signature Collection only has Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Jojoba Oil.I find it so weird since the latter comes w/ more moisturizing ingredients.

Disclaimer: My review might be subjective since everyone has different skin type.Mine is extra dry.











No comments:

Post a Comment