Thursday, April 10, 2014

Purple Bear Sweater


Shot taken after my graveyard shift, sunday morning

Purple Bear Sweater - Spotted in the Thrift Shop for only 50pesos.I'm so surprised that alot of my friends love it when I posted this in my Instagram account ( @raynfromthesky , please follow me, hehehe ) 




Taking selfie w/ my friend, Marris acting as a photobomber.hahaha
Turtoise / Leopard Printed Sunnies - SM Accessories ( SM Store )


Turtoise Watch - Timex
Chino Pants - Giordano
Boots - Milanos ( SM Store )
Turtoise Sunnies - SM Accessories ( SM Store )













instagram.com/raynfromthesky
lookbook.nu/raynfromthesky
raynfromthesky.tumblr.com
twitter.com/raynfromthesky
facebook.com/raynfromtheskyPH
pinterest.com/raynfromthesky
 @raynfromthesky ( Instagram & Twitter )


No comments:

Post a Comment