Thursday, October 10, 2013

Stay The Night



Acutally I'm trying to achieve the look of Enchong Dee in the music video of Yeng Constantino's Chinito although I don't wear a vest.

White Button-Down Shirt - I got it from a thrift shop for 50pesos but it used to be so big.Thank God I discovered alternation shop named Y3 Tailoring located Montreal Street near Nepa Q-Mart alng EDSA. Just ask a tricycle from St.Mary St or Imperial St along Aurora Blvd in Cubao to drop you off to Montreal St. near Q-Mart. Alternation for a long-sleeved shirt will cost you from 80 to 150 pesos  ( if its a general repair ) which is not bad compare n buying from a department store or boutique which will cost you 800 pesos and there's a possibility that you may cross someone wearing the same garment.I don't like that feeling. hahaha

Boots - I got it from Milanos, an exclusive shoe brand from SM Department store.Thank God that we have this shoe brand because you can get an up-to-date style and collection without breaking your bank.Like this one, I got for 1299 pesos w/c is not bad.It's an alternation options since Im craving for Doc Martens although it's quite out of my budget.

Shades ( M Sense from SM Department Store ) - Its turquoise flat-top framed sunnies.I reminds me of the recent accessories collection from Louis Vuitton.I got it for only 179 pesos.

Chino Pants - Bench







No comments:

Post a Comment