Thursday, September 12, 2013

Weekend Shift Outfit | Rayn From The Sky



Before I accept this job as a CSR in one of the call center company located in Ortigas Center, Pasig. Im a bit hesitant because we are called Weekend Warriors.That means we will have a shift during weekend for the rest of our stay in their company.But later on I enjoyed it because that's the time that I enjoy wearing my streets style outfit inspired to the looks that I spotted in lookbook.nu, Instagram, facebook page that tackles about men's fashion and in Garage Magazine.



Denim Jacket ( Izzue ) - I totally love wearing this because it reminds me of the classic style of James Dean.

Boots ( Thrifted ) - When I spotted this in the racks of one of the thrift store in Cubao, I never had a second thought of buying it.My co-workers are amazed when they found that its thrifted because it looks good as new.The sole is not that overused.

Ripped Off Jeans - One of the garments that I enjoy wearing is the ripped off jeans.Did you know that I DIY-ed it??? hahaha... I'll post it here once I got free time to take a shot on how to achieve that almost-perfect rip.
Printed Socks ( Penshoppe )- One of the current trends since last year.I love the idea of today's trend because its not acceptable to wear quirky printed socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment