Thursday, April 11, 2013

Walk In The Future And More | Rayn From The Sky

Hello guys.Its been a busy week for me so I dont have time to post new article..Anyway I just started to amazed on using GIFs.Because you can combine all of the picture into one so it'll make you look like you're moving.I'm just trying to make my blog to look active.I also totally love putting GIFs because even if you view my site thru your smartphones, the gifs are are moving as well...













Ripped Off Denim Shorts - Uniqlo

I've been wearing this shorts for more than a year and I just found out that it's a Uniqlo.It didnt  specify on the back part of the pants ( the belt part, I dunno what do you call that,hehehe )
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption



No comments:

Post a Comment